Sunday 23 August 2009

Geir Isene: "When I met David Miscavige"

"The real two year research with 1,5 hours of Internet reading and forum lurking as daily average didnt start until the summer next year. It got priority when the Director of Special Affairs of Oslo Org asked if I could check something for him on the Internet. He told me that some journalist was about to write some fiction about David Miscavige beating his staff. It turned out it was not so fictitious after all. I checked and cross checked, fact checked and analyzed. When Tommy Davis seriously botched his rebuttal of the SP Times articles, I knew it was over for me as a member. I spent a couple of weeks to write down my conclusions. The rest is on this blog. David Miscavige: You cannot escape honest observations."

Full text: http://tinyurl.com/n4jfd9

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment